Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Custom iPhone Case

Last Friday I designed a case for my iPhone 4. My goals for this case are for it to be 3d printed to test for fit and functionality, and then machined from aluminum on the Haas CNC in the basement of the manufacturing building. We'll see if that happens...

Front
Left side
Glamour shot



The case adds about .05" to each side of the phone and squares off the corners. The pieces are held together by four #1-72 machine screws. Hopefully I'll find a tap for that size, but if I don't it's not the end of the world. I'll post updates when it gets made.

1 comment:

  1. The newest cover in market now is the BackFlip iPhone cover case and it has a sturdy cover with a flip that protects the cover and also has less stress on your arm. Text messages, videos and browsing will be much more easier with standing mode of your BackFlip iPhone cover case.The BackFlip gives a wonderful look and feel with great quality and easy to use

    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete